Tuesday

White rabbits



White Rabbits for the new month of March.  I hope everyone has a great start to the month.  Weather wise we are due to have rain but going to work this morning will be warmer than yesterday, it is 7 degrees out there.

We ended February with a spectacular weekend in Leeds.  It is a wonderful city.  We spent Friday night at the x factor show and it was great.  The only shocking thing was Sean Miley Moor was miming his song, out of sync and that was rather bad in my eyes.  Apart from him the rest were great and we were entertained for the whole evening.

Saturday we went to the shops and wow.  I cant wait to go back again, lots of shops, lots of variety, lots of friendly folk and here is one of my purchases


 
How cute is that little book of post it notes, I adore it. Then in the evening we had an Italian meal and went to the cinema.  Finished the day off perfectly.

Here is a card that I made for one of the ladies that left our office last week, to work in another office. 

I loved making this and I have an order for a few more of them, that will keep me busy when Paul goes away at the end of the week.

SU order arrived yesterday.  If you have anything outstanding please get in touch so that I can arrange to drop it off/for you to collect.  What a busy month I have had with orders, I do hope March will be just as busy.

If you have been thinking about getting £160 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for £99, dont think for too much longer.....the offer will finish in a few weeks.  If this is something you and a friend have been considering, get in touch with me and I can tell you a little bit more about it.

I suppose I had best get myself ready for work.  Have a great day and thanks for having a read x

No comments: