Thursday

Poorly hand post

Good morning and today the weather is supposed to be nice, really nice.  Fingers crossed that this is the case.

Well I went to the doctors yesterday, it took 51 telephone calls in the morning to get through, really.
He doesnt know what is wrong, he thinks it is rhumatoid arthritis. mmm, I am really not so sure.  I have to go and have blood test and I have to totally rest the hand.  I dont know how to do that.

I didnt make it to sewing class last night, well I couldnt because I cant cut material, I cant carry my machine and I cant use the wheel so it was a night in feeling sorry for myself.

All the little orders for SU have been placed and there are only 22 days left of Sale a Bration.  Dont miss out on FREE stamps, papers, project life goodies.  If you would like to sign with Stampin' Up! get £160 worth of products for £99 then please, give me a call and I can tell you more.  Or better still, why not pop over for a cuppa.

Here is a card that I have made recently

I am just so sorry that you cant see all the glitter that is on the card.

I still havent cleaned the craft room, I am still not ready for crafty week and I am not in a panic at all.  I have just 2 places available on Thursday afternoon, 1 place on Friday evening and 1 place on the following Tuesday.  For any crafty week evenings booked in April, a £5 deposit will be required by everyone, tough decision but a necessary one.

It is Christmas Card and Chatter Club tomorrow night, I am soooo looking forward to this.  Its lovely to have a get together with lots of like minded ladies, if you would like to join us, please let me know.

Well, I had best go face the world on this wonderful warm morning.  Thank you for stopping for a read this morning, hope you have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

hope your hand gets better soon, lovely Penny Black image. Great night Friday at Christmas card club - hope you had a great weekend . . . Lesley x