Friday

The weekend is nearly here

Good morning on this fresh Friday morning.  Oh it looks fresh out there. Although I thought I was having a couple of quite days, it got a little busy, I took a trip to Mcarthur Glenn.  Now I went to take back clothes and it ended up costing me a bit more tut tut.  I have had lots of ironing to do as Paul is going away as well as other bits and pieces.  Maybe I get a quiet week next week.

Stampin' Up! have changed their weekly offers and for this week, this is what is available.  The papers are a bargain and that embossing folder, got to add one of those to the baskets. 

 If you would like to order anything, do let me know.   There are just 27 days left for Stampin' Up! Sale a Bration.  27 days to grab yourself a free stamp or papers, or journaling items or sparking tape. 27 days to get £160 worth of products for just £99.  If you would like to find out more, I am free most of the weekend so why not pop in for a cuppa and a chat.

FOR SALE















6x6 photo album for £5.  Brand New

Script Stamps £2, one on a wheel and one removed from the wheel.

Lots more bargains to be had in the crafty space.  If you would like a browse through, please feel free to call in over the weekend in Alvaston, Derby.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 if you need directions.

Here is one of the cards that we made during crafty week


I can not stop playing with this balloon stamp and punch.  It is just perfect for any and all occasions.  We used lots of different colours with this card, night of navy and mint macaroon card along with marina mist and pool party inks.  

It wont be long and crafty week will be here again.  At the moment I have a few places on Thursday 17th March at 1.30pm, Friday 18th March at 7.30pm and on Tuesday 22nd March at 7.30pm.  If you would like to book on any of these dates, I will require a £5 deposit to secure your place.  We usually make a little box (this time it is Easter themed), as well as 2 cards.  The price is £7 per person and the only things you need to bring with you is enthusiasm and sticky stuff.  If you dont have sticky stuff you can always purchase some here.

YIPPEE the Stampin' Up! orders are due today, all 3 of them.  They could come at anytime up to 6pm tonight.  All backorders are due today too, so I am going to have fun sorting them all out.

Well I had best get ready for work, it has been a long week and I shall be glad when its going home time today.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a Fantastic Friday x


No comments: