Thursday

Big Bloomers

Good morning, the sun is out and it is looking like a lovely day is to be had.  It is a bit windy but that is fine.

Today I am still struggling to walk so I am wearing my trainers in the hopes that I can manage for a little longer than yesterday. As long as I sit a bit and then stand/walk a bit I am okay. 

I didnt manage to get the craft room organised yesterday, best laid plans and all that.  The pain in my feet was a little bit too much for me so today I hope to get it done.  The good news is that the hospital appointment has been confirmed for next Wednesday so lets hope I can get sorted out.

I sat this morning with a cuppa and.....MY NEW SU CATALOGUE, oh my.  Lots of nice things, lots carried over and the in colours need to be seen, really.  I shall continue planning and making things for 28th May.  Please keep this date free to join me for a cuppa, cake and a browse at all the new products.

With all this lovely weather, Pauls Pioney tree has produced two amazing flowers, they are so big.



Here is my thank you card for May, which I have forgotten to share with you.


I have to write a few out as quite a lot of goodies have arrived.

Thanks for stopping by for a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey




No comments: