Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter






Good morning on this Tuesday, which I feel is going to be a good one.  The sun is shining and although I have a few aches in my right wrist and elbow today, I can cope with it.

It was Beth's birthday yesterday and she was 16 years old,  where does the time go.

She is really into her trainers at the moment so I thought this card was quite apt. It is a woodware stamp and the little money envelope is made with a penny black rabbit and of course the SU envelope maker. 

We had to have an emergency appointment with the doctor yesterday and Christiana is now on antibiotics so I hope that she picks up over the next day or two, it is such a worry especially with everything else she has to deal with.  The receptionist at the doc said there were no appointments until Thursday even though I said it was urgent.  Oh well, at least we got sorted.

We dont have a lot is happening today except  I hope to spend some time in the craft room this afternoon.  I still have lots of tomato plants so I thought I would put a sign on the gate selling them for 50p each to see what happens, as suggested by friends.

The workman are expected in about half an hour and they have already warned me that there will not be any water for most of the day so I do hope I have filled up enough bottles.

This is my conservatory at the moment.




Well worth it though.

Although the garden isnt great at the front, we do have lots of flowers coming through.  I picked these yesterday

I will see if I can find a few more today.

Paul and I need to spend at least an hour a day on the garden but at the moment, with my hands being the way they are, I dont want to overdo thing.

Well I had best get a wiggle on and sort myself out. Thanks for having a read and dont forget about calling in for a cuppa on Saturday x


No comments: