Wednesday

I never promised you a rose garden

Good morning and it is supposed to be a lovely day today weather wise.  Up to 18 degrees Christiana tells me.  I guess a little pottering outside may be called for today then.

I didnt get to bed on Monday night as the pain in my shoulder was like something I have never experienced in my life, ouch.  I did manage to sleep a couple of hours Tuesday morning and a nanny nap in the afternoon helped.  I was in bed by 10pm last night and made sure I had painkillers first.  I am so pleased to say that I slept the whole night so feel more human today.  My shoulder is still painful but today my right leg is affected to.  Carrying on as much as I can though.

Here is a card that I wanted to show you, which was made a few weeks ago using the Wetlands Stamp Set.



It has been created by scribbling the Stampin' Up! writters onto an acrylic block, spritzing it and then stamping onto the shimmery card.  The little birds were then stamped on top, once the background had dried.  I shall be showing how to do this in a little more detail at my Goodbye Hello Party on 28th May.  If you fancy having a go, it would be lovely to see you, more details to follow in the next day or two.

The greenhouse is doing really well, my fingers are greener than I thought and I have these tomato seedlings looking for a new home.  I didnt think all the seeds would come through but they have. If you would like some, please let me know so that you can pop round and get them.

Here is a photo of next doors plant which I think is called a sailors button.  It is so bright and cheery,


it also right above Paul's new rose garden.





Thanks for having a read today.  I do hope you have a smashing day, whatever you are up to.  x

No comments: