Sunday

Lucky Number 475


Good morning from a warm Derby.  Not sure if we are going to have showers or not, weather forecast keeps changing.  Did you hear about the lightening storms in Europe, goodness me, not nice.

Yesterday at my Open House was smashing, we had a wonderful day, over 30 ladies and two little girls came along.  Lots of chatter and laughter, cards made, froggies made and we said goodbye to some favourites in the Stampin' Up! book.

We also had a good look through the new Annual Catalogue and it really is a WOW.  Lots of lovely pages with new colours and fresh ideas and I cant wait to get started with them.  If you haven't got a catalogue I do have some available to purchase and I am happy to post them out at cost too.

During the make and take we made Fiona





This was what Christiana asked for so this is what I made.

The winner of the raffle needs to come forward to collect her prize
 


ONLY ONE PLACE available for the new Stamperettes season.  This is where 10 people chose to spend at least £15 per month for 10 months.  As well as the goodies you purchase, you will get, for FREE, the annual catalogue and any other catalogue that is published over the 10 months.  You will also be a hostess for one month, which means you get at least £15 to spend on anything you wish including the exclusive hostess sets.  The chance to host a party for your crafty friends, if you would like to in the crafty space.  If there is a lot of interest in the Stamperettes, I shall happily start another group in July.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more.

If you would like anything from the Stampin Up 2015 - 2016 Catalogue I am placing the last order today, things are getting very low in stock and I dont want anyone to miss out.

Well its just a tidy up today and a bit of a potter. Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day x

No comments: