Friday

An old un but a good un (the card, not my dad)

Good morning.  Up at the crack of dawn today as I have a few things to finish before my hubby whisks me off to Kingston upon Hull.  Yes we are off to Hull to watch a show this evening and to have a day of exploring tomorrow.  This is all part of my birthday treat, I am so lucky.

If anyone local is passing by today or tomorrow and would like to check the garden, the hose is opposite the greenhouse and the seedlings would love a drink of water if it is hot.  The gate by the front door is unlocked.  Thank you.

 It was dads birthday on Wednesday, yes he celebrates on the same day as my sister.  This was the card that I made for him, an old retired set of stamps but perfect for dad.   He had a garden full of us all too, myself and sis and son in law, two of his grandchildren (one with hubby) and two of his great grandchildren.  We may have been a bit too much especially as the dog was there as well.  We do like seeing both mum and dad on special occasions as well as each other of course.   Fingers crossed we will get out for a meal in the near future as that is what we normally do but with after school clubs (great grandchildren) and work (grandchildren) it is hard to pick the right day.

Thank you for having a read today and I do hope you enjoy your start to the weekend.  Tracey x


No comments: