Saturday

Congratulations to me

 Good morning and here we are, almost the weekend.  The sun is out in Derby this morning and I must say, I really do like waking up to the sunshine.  It does make my day start a lot nicer, even with the shopping being delivered at 6am.  Yes we still get our shopping delivered.

So today is a celebration day.  I joined Stampin' Up! 14 years ago

I cant tell you the number of wonderful friends I have met since I joined, the laughs we have all had and the places that I have visited because of Stampin' Up!  It really has been a great time and long may it continue.  The Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue

This had just 96 pages in and no In Colors that I can see.  It cost a lot more than it does today to join and, you couldnt choose all your own products.  SU gave you a selection of what they thought you needed.  Today you not only get 184 pages in the catalogue, you can join for £99 and you get to pick all of your products











You also get £130 worth of products (not just the £99 you pay for), you get the 5 new In Color ink pads, a grid paper that has the new In Colors, A4 In Color card, 6x6 In Color Designer Series Papers and it is all delivered FREE.  If you have been considering buying the starter kit, then no is the best time to do it, in my opinion.  You really dont have anything to loose.  I would love it if you wanted to join my team and on Tuesday I have a whole day and evening where you can pop in and have a chat about this.  

 Thanks for having a read and hope to see you Tuesday.  Tracey x


No comments: