Thursday

Happy Birthday Sister with gilded leaves

Good afternoon, its a tad warm outside but not sunny.

All the chores I am going to do today have been done and now it is time to go into the craft room for the afternoon.  Before I go I just wanted to share the card I made for my sister

She loved it, which was a good job. 

It was one that I started using the gilded flakes with on Tuesday.  It was finished off and I am so pleased with the result. I will be making a few more of these.  In fact, everyone has really liked it so much that we are having another get together on Wednesday 8th June.  If you wanted to come along please do get in touch.  We shall start around 6.30pm for a couple of hours.  Everything I used to make the card is listed below.  The greeting was typed onto the computer before being cut out.

Thank you for having a read of this quick post and I hope you have a lovely day.  Quick *wave* to Jean as I know she reads this.  Tracey x

 Here is a link for the Stampin' Up! Shop (just click on the picture)

 

Here are details of other events happening in The Craft Room during May, you may need to click on the picture to make it bigger.

 

Have you seen the new 2022-2023 Catalogue.  Below is a link where you click on it and you can have a browse however, I do have a few spare ones in The Craft Room if you would like to call in and pick one up.

You can still order from the Mini Catalouge but be warned, this will be ending soon.  If there is something that you really do want, it is best to order sooner rather than later. Just click on the image below to have a browse.  Again, I do have some in the Craft Room if you would like to get one.

Here are details of how you can get in touch.


Product List

No comments: