Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

 


Good morning.  It was another busy day yesterday but I am hoping today will be at a slightly slower pace.  I am still up early but no Frankie to blame today.

Yesterday I had a bit of a go at decorating some little bottles and took one round to my sister, which she loved.  Something I havent done before but did enjoy it. I hope to make more next week too.

It was nice spending time with family yesterday and something that I intend doing more of.  We dont seem to have enough hours in the day to do it all. 

Today is so exciting as the brand new Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue has gone live

This is it and it is full of wonderful photographs of projects that have been made using Stampin' Up! products.  If you click on the image it should take you to have a browse through.  I do have some actual proper copies of the catalogue if you would like to collect one or give me your details for me to pop one in the post to you.

Some things have carried over from the previous catalogue including the stamp set Biggest Wish.







 

Here is a card that was made using the Biggest Wish stamps in real red.  It is the 'little things' that make a difference and in this case it was the embellishments.  Just wait until you see the embellishments in the new catalogue (page 141, 142 and 143).



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is the stamp set used again to add a tag as well as the happy birthday greeting which has been fussy cut out.  

With a new catalogue comes an amazing promotion for the starter kit.  I dont believe that there has ever been a better offer.

If you click on the image below, it will take you to a new page where you can see more details.








 

 

If you fancy having a chat about this over a cuppa I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.  I have a Tuesday at Tracey's next week if you wanted to pop in or get in touch to arrange another day.  I am always happy to pop the kettle on.  

Well I had best get showered and sorted and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I do hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x



No comments: