Wednesday

Monday, a slow start to the week

Good morning.  It is raining here in Derby at the moment but the forecast is for an afternoon of sunshine and temperatures of around 20 degrees, which is lovely.  It means that we can just tidy the garden up at the back of the house and make a start on the front.  









The garden at the back of the house looked a little like this over the weekend as it was my 60th Birthday. We took advantage of the great weather and had a couple of parties.  On Saturday the family came round for afternoon tea and on Sunday I had some friends round for another afternoon tea.  




We then realised that we hadnt taken any photos of me with my amazing balloons so we tried to do it outside, the wind was so bad we couldnt do it.  Eventually we finally managed to get one nice photo, but it was fun.




So now you know why I have been quiet for a while.  I was getting everything ready for my weekend and it was superb.  It is so long since we could all get together and catch up, see each other and give hugs.  I have taken so many little things for granted and the pandemic has taught me that it is the little things that are the most important.  

We have another get together tomorrow in the Craft Room.  Have you tried gilding flakes?  If you have and want to join us to have another go you are most welcome or if you havent used them before, why not have a try?  You need to come armed with your own products but if you dont have any, please do let me know and I will get a bit of a kit organised for you.  Get in touch today so that I have time to get everything organised for you. 


 





 

 

 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great start to the week. Tracey x



No comments: