Monday

Mondays catch up with the Hues of Happiness Collection from Stampin' Up!

Good afternoon from a rather wet Derby.  We have had quite a lot of drizzle so everywhere is a little soggy outside.  The temperature has dropped too so I have an extra layer of clothes on.  Trying to refrain from putting the heating on.

What a lovely weekend we have had, a crafty get together Saturday afternoon and yesterday was spent putting the house back in order.  I didnt manage to do all of it so finishing off today.  Then later this evening, I hope to be in the craft room moving things around.

I shall be having lots of crafty items for sale over the next couple of days as I have far too many that I just cant use them all.  I will start a new page here on the blog and share these with you.  If you would like anything, please do let me know.  I shall advertise them elsewhere too. 

Here are the cards that were created in The Craft Room during the month of May


This is another card, from the same Hues of Happiness Suite that Sallyann created.

The dies from this set actually cut out the flowers on the Designer Series Paper.  Isnt it pretty?

There is only today (Monday ) and tomorrow to grab a bargain with the Stampin' Up! starter kit.

This will include free ink pads, free A4 cardstock, free grid paper as well as free In Color Designer Series papers.   

For £99 you get to pick £130 worth of Stampin' Up! products to make up the starter kit yourself.  

When you join Stampin' Up! you have access to on line training resources, demonstrator only online community, there are lots of groups on facebook for inspiration, help and advice.  You get to join my team where I am always on hand to help, you get a demonstrator web site that is free for 2 months and as much or as little training as you want.  If you would like to join to get discounts on orders that you place for yourself, that is great, you will get 20%- 25% discount on all orders you place (off the pre-vat price).  Should you wish to sell some products to friends and/or family, you can do this too.  You can also hold classes, parties and demonstrate the products if you wish.  The choice is yours.  

However, should you purchase the starter kit and then decide that you dont want to do any of the above, nothing is lost, you just get to keep the kit.  There is no catch and nothing to pay back.   You really dont have anything to loose.  I would love it if you wanted to join my team and I am always happy to pop kettle on if you wanted to pop in and have a chat about this.  If you dont live close enough, let me know and we can have an online chat.  If you already know all about it, just click on the image below to take you to the joining my team link. 

Here are details of events happening in The Craft Room during June but you may need to click on the picture to make it bigger.

 If you would like any additional information about any of the events please, do get in touch with me. 

The first get together is this Friday.  It would be great if you could join us.

 

Please do remember that on June 11th we have a whole day of talking craft, craft and more craft.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have lovely weather so that we can sit outside too.


 Here is a copy of the Annual Catalogue.  If you click on the image you can have a look through it all.

You can still order from the Mini Catalouge (below) but be warned whilst this still has a month left to run, if there is something that you really do want, it is best to order sooner rather than later. Just click on the image below to have a browse.  Again, I do have some in the Craft Room if you would like to collect one.

There will be a last chance sale starting on Wednesday for lots of items that have been reduced in the Mini Catalogue.  If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.

 

Here are details of how you can get in touch with me.

Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Monday x

 

 

No comments: