Thursday

Hues of Happiness on a Thursday

Good morning and it is another early start for me today.  Those pesky little birds were outside my bedroom window acting as an alarm clock at 4.45 this morning.  It was good not to be woken by the sound of rain though.   I shall compensate by going to bed for a nanny nap later.

The 2022-2024 In Colors from Stampin' Up! are called Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party. Each year Stampin' Up! introduce 5 new colours that last for two years.

Just look at the new In Colors against my table covering in the craft room.  Who knew that when I purchased this last year how perfect it would be?  Dont they all look lovely together?  So thank you Stampin' Up!

I am having a couple of days off from card making as I am celebrating a big birthday at the weekend with family and friends.   I really cant believe that I will be turning 60 as inside my mind I still think I am 25.  Lots of crafting in other ways to be done though.

We had a get together recently to have a play with some new Stampin' Up! goodies.  We opted for a whole suite called Hues of Happiness and it includes Happiness Abounds Stamp set, co-ordinating dies, 12x12 Designer Series Papers and an assortment of glossy dots.

This is the first sample that was made using a card that has been created by Paula.

A mask was used for blending the background, new In Color card, designer series papers, gems and sentiments from the new stamp.  Isnt it lovely?  Full details of the products used are detailed below.  The dies cut out the designer series papers perfectly.

If you would like to order any of these products you can either click on the products in the link at the end of this post or you can click on the 'Shop Here' button below which will take you straight to my Stampin' Up! shop.  

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

The starter kit offer is still available until the end of the month. For your £99 kit you get to pick £130 worth of products.  In addition you get the 5 new In Color ink pads, a grid paper that has the new In Colors, A4 In Color card, 6x6 In Color Designer Series Papers and it is all delivered FREE. 

When you join Stampin' Up! you have access to on line training resources, demonstrator only online community, there are lots of groups on facebook for inspiration, help and advice.  You get to join my team where I am always on hand to help, you get a demonstrator web site that is free for 2 months and as much or as little training as you want.  If you would like to join to get discounts on orders that you place for yourself, that is great, you will get 20%- 25% discount on all orders you place (off the pre-vat price).  Should you wish to sell some products to friends and/or family, you can do this too.  You can also hold classes, parties and demonstrate the products if you wish.  The choice is yours.  

However, should you purchase the starter kit and then decide that you dont want to do any of the above, nothing is lost, you just get to keep the kit.  There is no catch and nothing to pay back.   You really dont have anything to loose.  I would love it if you wanted to join my team and I am always happy to pop kettle on if you wanted to pop in and have a chat about this.  If you dont live close enough, let me know and we can have an online chat.  If you already know all about it, just click on the image above to take you to the joining my team link. 


Well I had best hit the shower and get sorted as my list for today is as long as my arm.  

Thank you so much for having a read and I do hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: