Tuesday

Oceanfront and On The Horizon stamps and dies

 Good morning.  Another early start today as Frankie (Granddaughters dauchand) woke me up.  She wanted to go out, so I let her out and then she went back to bed, typical.  I dont mind too much as it means I can make an early start on my day.  

Yesterday we managed to spend a couple of hours in the garden and then did some potting on.  The rain that was forecast never made an appearance so that was a bonus. 

I also spent time cleaning the craft room after last weeks get togethers and that will get finished today.  I managed to finish a few cards using the Oceanfront and On the Horizon sets of stamps


Various sentiments but all great for the men in our lives.  If you would like to know a little more, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below. 

 

Hoping you have a lovely Monday and thank you for having a read. Tracey x


No comments: