Thursday

Can someone please give me some more days in this week

I am so so so behind everything and I cant see how I will be all ready not only for my daughters arrival but also for Santa. I guess on a positive note, all my cards have gone, most of the SU orders have been dispatched or being hand delivered on Saturday (weather permitting), the house is spotless (apart from windows and kitchen glass cabinets oh and the oven). The presents that I have purchased are all wrapped and seperated into piles mmmmm so whats left you may ask.
Turning my craftroom back into a bedroom
buying a bed
buying more presents
washing and ironing
table decorations that have been ordered for months
Xmas works meal tonight
cleaning windows and washing curtains in bedrooms

Oh I guess when I write it all down like that, it isnt too bad after all
Here are a few last minute cards I had to make, yes I didnt make enough cards so I was frantically stamping, colouring and cutting this week to increase the stock.



Everything has been posted either with royal mail or the local scouts Stamp and Deliver service.
Snow started this afternoon so I have to wrap up warm tonight. Looking forward to a night out with work and then there is just tomorrow to get through before the weekend YEAH.
There are quite a few of us going to Bluebells on Saturday in Spondon for a coffee, cake and get together so I hope the snow isnt too bad. If you are local and fancy an hour with some very noisy crafters for a chatter, you are most welcome, I just hope the place can cope with us all.
Thanks for having a read and listening to me panic....have a lovely evening.
Tracey

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Tracey, especially the snowman one. I have faith in you, I am sure you'll get it all done :o)
Jackie xx