Thursday

Sale A Bration starts today

Yesterday I told you that I had some exciting news well, Stampin' Up! Sale A Bration starts today and runs until 28th February 2011. Sale A Bration is where you can get your hands on FREE limited edition stamp sets and there are 3 ways to get these stamp

  • Place an order for £45 (excluding p+p) and choose 1 stamp set from the 4 sets on offer. For every £45 spent, you can get another stamp set.
  • Hold a party and should you get £300 worth of orders (excluding p+p) you get yourself a free Sale A Bration stamp set on top of the hostess benefits
  • Join me and my team and become a demonstrator during Sale A Bration. You not only get £230 worth of products for an amazing £119 but you also get another stamp set up to the value of £45.00. If you have been thinking about signing up then this is the ideal time.
Here are the 4 stamp sets.....I wonder which one will be your favourite.





You may need to click on the image to make it larger

Being a demonstrator I was lucky enough to be able to purchase these sets so that I could make some projects to show you. I instantly fell in love with Punch Bunch and here is just one of the cards I have made.....more to show you tomorrow.







I am taking party booking for the end of January and the whole of February and I shall be placing orders on a weekly basis so, if you would like to get your hands on one of these sets, please get in touch 01332 721877 or tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

STAMPIN' UP! PARTY INVITATIONS
Lots of invitations have been sent out for Stampin' Up! parties on 7th and 8th January 2011. If you havent already received yours and would like to come along, please let me know.

No comments: