Thursday

Ththth Thursday


It is soooo cold this morning, brrrr. Here are the bags that I promised to show you last week (where does the time go).

Dont forget to get in touch with Anne if you would like to purchase one of these bags for an extra stocking filler.







Tonight it is late night shopping with mum, she needs to get a few presents and hopefully I can grab some more and cross them off my list. Its dabblers tomorrow night but who will be able to make it with these weather conditions? I shall be there and I am sure Sandra will and we will just see who else turns up

LAST MINUTE ORDER - yes I am placing a last minute order first thing in the morning. If you would like anything from Stampin' Up! before Christmas, no matter how big or small, please let me know before 6a.m. tomorrow morning. You can pay direct into the bank or by paypal or credit card. I think this really will be my last order prior to Santa visiting as I really really really do have to put my craft room away this weekend.

No comments: