Saturday

Santa has been

Well I did it, I got the presents all wrapped, the cards all sent, my washing and ironing done, the house spic and span phew. I ask myself, was it all worth it and the answer is YES. Although its only for one day its a day I look forward to all year.
I think that I must have been a very good girl as Santa has been. Here is a photo of whats under our tree this morning.



I must admit that some of the presents were put there this morning whilst everyone is still sleeping because last night we sat down to watch Shrek 3 and guess what I did, fell asleep, oops.
Off to wake everyone up now as I want to see what santa has left me.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a lovely day.
Tracey

2 comments:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Tracey and family !

Love Karen x

Jackie said...

I have no doubt that you had a wonderful day Tracey. Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx