Thursday

First Sale a Bration Card

It doesnt look as though Derby had it as cold as was expected last night but, at 8.50pm I did go out side and put down salt.  I am still keeping my path and drive clear as well as the pavement outside my house.  Life is so much easier for me and any visitors that I have if we dont have to worry about slipping.

Getting the work, home life balance is starting to become a bit of a juggling act again. I guess if life was all plain sailing it would be boring though.  There are so many things that I would like to do that even with working part time, I dont seem to be able to do them.  There must be an answer somewhere, perhaps you know what the secret is?

So Sale a Bration started, I bet if you follow a few blogs, everyone is talking about this at the moment.  If you would like a Sale a Bration brochure (leaflet), please let me know tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I shall put one in the post to you.  Alternatively, just give me a call on 01332 721877.

Here is one of the 17 items that you can get for free
 

This is a stamp set called Patterned Occassions and is available  in wood or clear.  There are 5 stamps and I have had a good play with my set. Being a demonstrator I was lucky enough to get this prior to the sale a bration starting.  I made a few cards and matching tags, here is the first.



More to come later in the week.

I am off to the gym today and tonight I shall set up the table for another crafty night tomorrow.  Unfortunately a few people had to cancel last week due to the snow so we have rescheduled for tomorrow night.  If you would like to join us, there are three places available.

I hope that all of those that are poorly make a speedy recovery and a big thank you to everyone for having a read. Have a lovely day


1 comment:

Karen said...

Handy little ste to have. Fab card.

Love Karen x