Sunday

Happy Birthday Lesley

It's Lesley's birthday today and I hope that she has a wonderful day.  Here is the card that was made for her, loved doing this.




Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon, the evening and some part of the night making a present for my sister in law.  I cant show it you now, just in case she sees my blog.  I now understand the saying "labour of love".  I am so proud of it although it isnt perfect.  Today I have to clear up the mess I made oh yes, it trailed from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room as I was stuffing in there.  I dont mind the mess I just wish that I hadnt done the hoovering in the morning but, I will learn.

Sunday is the day of rest but, I am hoping to nip into town this morning and then do a Sunday Lunch when I get back.  Lots of veg which is all good for the diet.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Sunday, hope yours is a day of rest.

No comments: