Tuesday

Tuesday at Traceys

Tuesday at mine, I love Tuesdays.  I have a lot of SU orders here and hopefully I will get a visit or two tonight.

Look what Santa got me
 a new tea pot and trays, ohhh who is lucky.  Hope to use these tonight.

I am off to BeYou this afternoon.  This is something I have joined to try and help with the weight loss and I will let you know how I get on.
Here is another one of the cards that can now go into the finished box.  I take cards into work too, so I always need a lot.
 
Fancy a night of crafting?  Next week is my crafty week and there are a few places left if you would like to make a couple of cards and spend an evening of crafty chatter and laughter.  Home made cakes and tea/coffee will be available.  Please send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or give me a call on 01332 721877.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day

No comments: