Saturday

Patchwork Draught Excluder - a bit different

The first working week has gone by without too much of a hitch.  I must say that I am shattered even though I have been going to bed at 9 for the past couple of nights.  I havent been getting up early either.  Are we all ready for the sleet/snow tomorrow and the snow on Monday.  I am sure that it will be here just in time for me to go to work, yaks.

So today is my sister in laws birthday and this is what I made for her. It is a draught excluder

 
 
I have been up to the house, put it in place and, it fits phew.  It matches lovely with her curtains, chairs and cushions and I am told that she will be having warm feet at breakfast now.  I loved making this and I know to those of you who do sew, it wasnt very difficult but, for me, it was a very big and daunting project.  I shall be making another one at the end of the year and hopefully I shall know a little more about sewing and it will be easier.

So for the rest of the day its household chores.  Whilst I dont really like doing the chores I do like the end result. I love walking into a room and its all dust free, smelling of polish and nothing out of place.   I am also getting the table set up for crafty week next week.  Please feel free to give me a call on 01332 721877 to book your place on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. 

The cling stamps are still being put into boxes and if you would like any of the DVD/Stamp boxes which are 50p each, let me know next week and we can get some ordered for you.

Have a wonderful weekend, stay wrapped up warm and keep everything crossed that the weather men have got it wrong and we dont get snow.

No comments: