Wednesday

missed WOYWW

I totally forgot it was Wednesday and WOYWW.  I will have to set a reminder for next week.

Today is birthdays YEAH.  Millie my grandaughter or granddaughter (still dont know which is right and which is wrong way to spell this) is 9 today and a friend of mine Liz, also celebrates her birthday.  Here are the cards that I have made.


 

BeYou went well yesterday.  I met Nigel, who is going to be my new buddy.  We are both off to the gym next Tuesday afternoon and then its swimming in a couple of weeks.  He thinks that I need to get the strength in my knee before I go to some excercise classes so I will see how that goes for a few weeks.

We had lots to talk and chat about last night too, the days are flying by.

Off out again this afternoon, I am hardly at home these days.  Have a lovely afternoon and evening and thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Tracey, really cute.

Happy New Year x

Love Karen xxx

Buffy said...

Lovely card. Adorable stamped image.
Buffy x