Saturday

Flowering Saturday

Yeah it is the weekend and phew, do I need it.

I have had a lovely couple of days crafting with lots of lovely people.  I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Here is a card I made for a friend who has a birthday today, not a great photograph though but I am sure you get the gist of it.

My camelia has flowered and, the flowers havent all fallen off.  I read up about this plant and it seems that if you dont give it enough water, the buds drop off before flowering so I must have done something right this year. 

 
 
Although my orchid doesnt have any flowers at all, the first time in 18 months.  I think the house may have been too hot during Christianas visit.

Thanks for having a read and if any Stamperettes are visiting, can you get in touch please as today is 27th of the month.

Have a great day

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Tracey. fabulous card you have made here and I love the photographs of your Camellia.........so gorgeous

Have a great weekend

Annie x