Monday

Mondays news

It is THAT day again, oh I am so pleased when it comes round to 12 noon on Mondays as I do suffer from that Monday morning feeling.

We did lots of crafting last week, here are two samples of one of the cards we made.

We used the Postage Due Stamp set and Fan Fair Designer series papers.  I had a great play with this stamp set so lots more of these still to show you.


 
I have been asked to let you know about all the items I use on my cards so this is something that I shall start to do, from today.

Supplies
Card - Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Midnight Muse.
Papers - Fan Fair Designer Series Paper, 12 sheets 12 x 12 double sided paper £9.95
Stamp Sets- Postage Due £1595 for a set of 4 stamps.  Itty Bitty Banners £10.95 for a set of 6 stamps
Ink - Night of Navy, Midnight Muse
Accessories - Naturals Designer Buttons £4.50 for 24.  8 each of 3 designs.  Linen Thread  £3.95 for 13.7m. Midnight Muse stitched ribbon ££7.95 for 9.1m

If you would like to purchase any of these items please get in touch on 01332 721877 or email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Have you heard about This and That from Stampin up?  Have you heard about Smash books?  Well if you look on the big wide web for more information about these you will be as excited as I am.

From 1st May we can order This and That and from 1 - 31 May SU have a bundle offer. You will be able to get these items after May 31st  but, the special offer of 15% off is only available until the end of May.  You may purchase each item individually as well as grabbing the bundle offer

I shall be placing my first order of these on Friday, if not before.  If there are 5 more ladies that would like one, place your order with me for the discounted bundle £29.24 prior to Friday and I will put all 5 ladies into a draw (well I will put your names in a draw) for two lots of £12.50 hostess prizes which means that you could get an additional £12.50 worth of goodies for your This and That Journal.



DescriptionPrice

Epic Day This and That Journal9.95

Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper9.95

Remember This and That Rotary Stamp5.50

Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers4.50

Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape4.50

Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until May 31st
29.24
15% Off Retail Value

 

 
I do hope that all this makes sense?  If it doesnt, just give me a call.

I have the dining room table all cleared now, teapot and cups ready for a Tuesday at Traceys tomorrow.  If you fancy a cuppa and a biscuit, please feel free to call in.

Off to do a bit more sorting in the craft room, having a restful evening and chilling with a play with some inks and paper.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely evening.

No comments: