Saturday

Saturday's little bit of peace and quiet

I am just catching 5 minutes peace and quiet before everyone in the household wakes up. The peace is so welcoming, the phones are not going to ring and the birds are singing outside.  The forecast today is for some sunshine in Derby, fingers crossed that we get some.

The plans were for us to visit Katerina in Preston this evening, returning tomorrow but Christiana is so poorly that we cant go today.  She is full of cold and has an awful cough, keeping us all awake, for the second night, bless her.  I do hope that she feels a little better today.

Earlier in the week we did a little shopping in town and she has been told by her nana to get a Build a Bear so, off we went,

Please meet Dude (yes, that is what it says on his birth certificate)

Here he is upon arriving home,
 
Naked Dude
 
Dressed and ready to play
 
I imagine that you will be seeing a lot more of Dude, on his travels and I shall be starting a scrapbook for Christiana, of Dude and his life lol, we all need a little fun in our lives

Yesterday is was Neices sons 5th Birthday and here is the card that I made for him



And of course brother in laws card which I forgot to show you, similar to that one that I did earlier for son in law.

On Wednesday it is Paul's birthday so another card must be done over the weekend.

Quite a few changes with Stampin Up, the watercolour pencils and the crayons will be discontinued.  This is very sad as they are so useful and in fact I use mine most days on one project or another.  If you would like to order these, drop me a line to let me know.  I have had my sets a few years and they are lasting me very well so it really is a great investment.

And another change, oh yes SU are have a colour refresh.  Some colours are going and we shall be getting some new ones on 1st July.  

Add caption

So a list of what will be gone, when its gone

Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Bashful Blue
Certainly Celery
Baja Breeze
Riding Hood Red
Bravo Burgundy
Not Quite Navy
More Mustard
River Rock

If you would like to order any card stock, ink pads, refills, pens etc. of any of these colours, please let me know as I shall be placing an order on Wednesday and happy to add it to my little list.  There will be a 50p p+p charge on top of the catalogue price.

Well that's the news for now, and I still have lots of baby cards to show you.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous bear, and lovely cards. I hope that Christiana is soon feeling better :o)
Jackie xx