Tuesday

Sunny Card for a Sunny Day

Yesterday I managed to get a few chores done, some ironing and a couple of cards, I was really pleased with myself.

Mind you, today I have to try and get a little more ironing done as the man about the house will be leaving in a couple of days and who knows what clothes he will want to take with him.  At least if everything is washed, dried and ironed, he has a choice.  With Paul being away it means I get more time to play

Well the next SS trip is being organised.  That is our crafting weekend away, all the kits are prepared for us, we dont have to think about food as its all ready all we have to do is to decide on what to purchase.  There are two weekends being organised at the moment and if you fancy going along for a weekend of non stop crafting in November, please let me know and I will put you in touch with the organiser of this event.

I have been having a play with the Secret Garden stamp set for a few days and I am loving it.  Lots of ways to use it and here is something that I did yesterday, obviously, those that know me know how much I love my sewing he he he






















We are going to be using this set later this week during crafty week.  If you fancy having a play, just let me know as I have a couple of spaces available on Thursday afternoon and Friday night.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day

No comments: