Tuesday

Tuesday at Tracey's Today

Yesterday I managed to start yet another sort out of the craft room, it seems that I am just outgrowing the space that I have which is such a shame.  And of course, I do like sorting and organising which means that there are quite a few retired stamp sets for sale.  It did take me a lot longer than I thought as I saw the Serene Silhoutte Stamp set, just sat there and thought ooohhh, why dont I have a little play, so I did.  I shall finish the cards today and show you what I did later in the week.

I have the morning at work today and then I thought how nice it would be to spend the afternoon with friends so, if you fancy a cuppa and a biscuit, please feel free to call in later today for a while.  We can catch up on all your latest news.

Here is another card from last weeks crafting get together using  the Postage Due stamp set


Supplies
Card - Sahara Sand  and Real Red
Stamp Set - Postage Due £15.95 for a set of 4 stamps., Itty Bitty Banners £10.95 for a set of 6 stamps
Punches - Postage Stamp £14.25 and has that lovely edge to it
Accessories - Neutrals Designer Buttons £8.25 for 72 buttons, 4 each of 3 designs in 6 colours. The Real Red thread used for the button has been made with a very thin strip of card threaded through the button holes and gently tied in a knot (it did snap a couple of times before I got it right)
Ink - Real Read and Soft Suade.

Its the Derby Dabblers crafting get together this Friday.  We are going to be stamping onto candles which is always lovely.  If you fancy a social night out with a few other crafters, why not come along?

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There may be more in the sense of level of comfort and noise remote location in a Ottawa two-story home.
These kind of exotic plantations attain for an tremendous
retreat in Kerala.

My web site; tłumaczenia rosyjski Katowice