Thursday

Thursdays Tags

Why is it that when other people have a very bad cold/sore throat etc. they sound sultry and sexy and me, I sound like a mouse in a strangle hold?  hay ho.  Feeling quite a lot better today with regards to the infections but I am still coughing and spluttering.  Not so tired as got a few more hours sleep but still not up to doing housework and still dont mind house not being quite as tidy as it normally is so I guess I do need another few days to get 100%.

I thought I would share some new tags that I made.  I saw something similar to these on a blog during one of my long trips around blog land and thought it was a great idea. I just cant remember where I saw them.


You get to use up all the wee little bits of patterned paper that you just cant throw away.   You can use the stamps and punches that havent been out for a while and the ribbon well, what a way to make use of those little bits. I have lots and lots of little bits all ready and waiting to be used up in this way.  I just need the energy to make them, maybe next week.

Hold a party, be a hostess and get MORE FREE items

If you should decide to hold a Stampin Up party between now and 30 May,  or have an individual order that's over a  total of £250 you get an extra £25 worth of Hostess Spends.  OMG that is £65 worth of spends for you.  Why not get in touch as soon as you can and we can see when we can get your party booked in.

Sign up with SU and get yourself a bargain.  You can spend £155 on Stampin Up Products and pay just £99 for them and, you will get all the SU office supplies on top of that.  Call me on 01332 721877 to find out more.

I hope that you have managed to stay safe in this awful wind we are having at the moment.  Thanks for having a ready and have a lovely evening.









No comments: