Monday

White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit

Happy Birthday to Sophia and Katerina.  My babies are 20 today and they are both on holiday in different parts of the world.  I am so grateful for facetime and skype as it means that we keep in touch daily and see each other as we talk.

Here are the cards that I made for them



 
They have been made using two stamps and I saw something very similar on my recent trip to SS.  I dont know who came up with the idea originally but I loved making this card so thank you for the idea.  These will most certainly be made again and if anyone would like to join me in making these, let me know and I shall arrange to do it one evening.

It is also Paul's brothers birthday today and I shall share his card with you tomorrow.

Yesterday was smashing.  All the grandchildren came round with Rob and Nat and we ate Tava, had chocolate cake, tiramisu and tea.Easter eggs were passed around, Millie had made cards for us and it was a wonderful wonderful afternoon.

Today I am not too sure what we have planned but if the weather stays nice, we will certainly be doing a little gardening this morning and then perhaps a drive out in the afternoon, before getting work things ready for tomorrow.

Have a lovely Easter Monday and thank you so much for having a read today






1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, so sorry I have missed so many of your posts. I hope you are having a lovely Easter.
Lovely cards :o)
Jackie xx