Monday

A little bit of a dizzy Monday


Good morning and today I feel a bit like a spinning top.  I am extremely light headed and dizzy.  Please dont say this is usual.  So I am off to see the doctor to find out if it is the medication I am on for high blood pressure, because my blood pressure is very low for the fourth week running.

Yesterday I managed to get all my crafty bits put away, all the tidying up done and made lots of cuppas for all the family and friends that visited.  I was in bed at 9pm and didnt see the end of my programme so I must have needed the sleep.

TAH DAH
This was one of those cards that I saw and had to make, so I did make it  and so did everyone else last week during crafty week.  If you have any pieces of card stored away this is a great way to use up all your little bits. 

With the brand new punch from Stampin' Up! making tags just couldnt be any easier.




Please let me know if you would like a bit more information about this punch or even try it out.   I shall share a few more tags with you tomorrow.

Dont forget its Sale a Bration time and for every £45 you spend you get to choose one of the amazing FREE products from Stampin' Up!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/EU/20131119_SAB/20131119_SAB_en_UK.pdf


Just click on the Sale a Bration picture and, fingers crossed, it should take you to see all the FREE gifts that you can get.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great day. 

No comments: