Saturday

Happy Birthday Ruth

Goodness it was the howling of the wind (and I mean howling), that woke me up this morning.  The rain is coming down so heavily yikes.  My heart really does go out to all those that are suffering with this weather at the moment.

A lot of pottering yesterday which is always good.  Not so many dizzy spells and those that I did have, were not for too long, another improvement.  I will have to go back to doc next week as blood pressure is not as good as it could be.  I will keep you posted.  I also managed to chill for an hour in the afternoon and had a coffee with a friend who was in the area, always lovely to have friends round for a cuppa and a sit down.

I sat and made Pauls Valentines card last night as well as started a few anniversary cards that I need over the next few months.  My aim is to get all the birthday/anniversary cards done by the end of February then all the stress has gone away and I get lots of hours of fun making the cards without any rush.  Anyway, there were three of us sat in my dining room crafting and chatting away.  I had a lovely evening and cant wait to do it again.

It's Happy Birthday Ruth today.  I do hope you liked your card

TAH DAH

Do you know of any good scrapbook books.  The ones that give you tips?  layouts etc. etc.  I have received a gift card and thought I would treat myself but there are 100's books around and wondered if you could help?

Today I dont have any plans apart from a little more pottering and sorting out.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend - dont forget your brolly and your wellies. Oh, let me show you Katerinas wellies, I was impressed

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, strange how we live fairly close to each other but we have the sunshine, not the rain, we do have the strong winds though!
The Marianne cut and emboss folders are not a new thing, I have had mine at least 3 years, possibly 4!
Very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx