Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter and Tuesday's at Tracey's

Well it has to be a Merry one as I have my positive head on.  In fact, to tell you the truth, since I have reduced the doseage of my tablets, I feel really awake, alive as though the fog has cleared so I am Merry every day now.

Saturday was a lovely day spent with hubs.  We went into Derby to get his new glasses and we got a few other bits and pieces.  A nice steady walk around and then we went to see the grandchildren.

Sunday was another great day, we sorted and sorted, shreded and shreded and the house has given a great big sign of relief. 

Yesterday was my first day back at work and boy was I tired last night. I did manage to do my Law Homework, correct someones English and wow, who has improved.  We had the right whether, the correct there's and the correct too's.  I was impressed.

So here were are today and FINALLY the last of the Stampin' Up! order is practically here.  it is all sorted out and for anyone who cant make today, I can get your goodies distributed over the next couple of days.


Paul had to try the cake.  The Cherry Cakes are a receipe taken from a new magazine, which I am in love with. I will tell you more about that another day.

Fancy a cuppa,  a crafty chat and who knows, maybe a slice of cake as it is Tuesday at Traceys today and you are most welcome to call in either in the afternoon or the evening.  If you need any crafting items , I have a couple of boxes that you are most welcome to rummage through.  You can place an order, find out how something works or just sit and join in the conversation.  It would be lovely to see you.  If you need my address, please let me know.

Thursday BRAND NEW crafting session at the bottom of Bolton Lane (Allenton end, opposite the Brackens) from 1.30 - 3.30.  Why not come along with all your bits and pieces and make a birthday card or two?  Meet some new friends, have a drink or find out how to make a card.  The price is £1 per person donation to the local charity supported by the church.  My phone number is 0132 721877 if you would like to find out more.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am not sat there crafting alone.

Friday and it's our second Christmas Card and Chatter Club.  I know I wont be alone there.  It would be lovely to see you and your friends at St. Edmunds Church Hall, Sinfin Avenue, Shelton Lock from 6.30 - 9ish to make Christmas cards.  The price for this is £1.50 per person and it does include refreshments.

For todays TAH DAH
 
 Lots of the in colours, new stamp and punch bundle, Petite Petals and just a few minutes to make.  I also used my new favourite stamp, Gorgeous Grunge.  Loved making these and I can see that a few will be done in the next few days

Well, I had better get myself off to work, otherwise I will be late, which really wont do. Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.

No comments: