Wednesday

Midweek Musing

 

The weather forecast for Derby is rain all day, as if we haven't had enough.  My heart goes out to all those that are flooded with no hope in sight that the rain will stop, so sad.

The MOT on my car runs out on 15th February.  A few years ago I was convinced that my MOT was due in February but when I checked, it ran out in September which meant, oh yes, I had been running around for months with no MOT, which I believe, in turn, means no insurance oppps.  I never make that mistake now so to be on the safe side, I booked it in for yesterday.  Obviously being so unsteady on my feet, I couldnt take it so I knew a man who could and WHOOP WHOOP it passed, just by a whiskar though.  It has to go in for a service and a few repairs to the brakes.

Feeling quite a lot better today and hopefully, I should get my blood test results back.  My blood pressure is still very low but it has creeped up from Sunday and Monday, a positive sign.

I think I am so very lucky to have some wonderful and amazing friends and on one of my days out with a group of friends we came across a lovely craft shop in Melton Mowbray and now I visit as often as I can.  On my very first visit there I saw a scrapbook page and I was bowled over by it.  The simplicity of it, the colours and the theme so I said one day, I would like to make that (not being a scrapbooker but a card maker).  Well I did make it and here it is



TAH DAH
 a bit of stenciling going on here to create the numbers
 a bit of a close up of the pencil and letters and the die shapes
I didnt take me hours and hours to make and the pleasure I got was immense.

Did you know that Stampin' Up! now have


I dont yet have one of these but what a wonderful perfect machine for taking out and about with you.

I had best crack on with my morning of gently pottering and hopefully, not too many dizzy spells.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay nice and dry.


No comments: