Thursday

Thursday

I shall be glad when this cold finally goes away.  It has left me drained and this is just a cold.  It is a good job that I had the flu jab as I dont know if I would have been able to cope with the flu. 

Well yesterday I managed to stay awake a little longer than I had been over the previous days.  I only went to bed for a couple of hours rather than the whole afternoon.  I managed to speak to Christiana, who is in the process of packing her home as she is moving.  It is very hard for her as she isnt getting too much help at the moment.  I keep thinking, shall I go over, shall I not, mmmm, not too sure.

Sophia is still in Athens with Katerina and lots of friends and they all return home this weekend.  Then it will be heads down for a few months whilst they all get ready for exams.

As promised, here is the card that I made for Paul.


Along with this card, I got him some love hearts, do you remember those?  I really dont like them, never did
 
 a little box of chocs (which he has already eaten) and a mug.  He got me these wonderful chocs more for the box that they came in rather than the chocs.
Right, off to start another day at the office before coming home for another nap.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I hope you are feeling much better now, just getting over it myself!
Lovely cards since I last popped in :O)
Jackie xx