Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Tuesday and I got through Monday.  Off work today and cant go back until I have results from my blood test.  Blood pressure still very low but my medication has been halved, just in case it could be that which is causing the light head.  Yesterday was rather strange as I had to be really careful what I did, just in case I felt dizzy and I guess that today will be another day the same.  It is such a strange feeling and I wouldnt wish it on anyone.  I know that in time it will pass.

TAH DAH
I have used the chevron ribbon on these cards in Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist.  Buttons are SU and you can give these a slight tint if you use a dauber with ink on it.  This is another of those cards that I saw and had to make.

Did you notice the little tags?  These were made in seconds with the new punch, as were these, for my Christmas Scrapbook.




Last October we made the scrapbook on our SS weekend away and I have slowly but surely been getting it all finished.


 




 










And this is the tin that I keep it in.  It isnt completely done but it isnt far off, just a few more words.

Right, off for a shower and then maybe a snooze, I have been up since half past 4 and wont last the day otherwise.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Tuesday.



No comments: