Thursday

Hang on to your hats



Good morning and it is a very windy one here in Derby today.  Airports have cancelled flights, trains may stop running, the oldest market in Derby is closed as there are high, old windows in the building, parks have closed in case trees are uprooted, vans and highsided vehicles are not allowed on local motorways and the list goes on.  Storm Dorris is currently visiting us, giving her worst weather in the next 2 hours.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the fence panels stay put.

Yesterday was a bit of a catch up, a potter and a sort out kind of day.  My usual day for now I think.

RA wise, the sickly feeling was there all day but it went overnight.  Fingers are not the best, like fat little sausages that are all red, speaking of sausages, I must take some out of the freezer.  Paul would like toad in the hole for tea tonight.  The pains in my elbows and shoulders has gone and the problems with knees and ankles is a lot easier so that is all good news.

Here are some cute little curvy keepsake dogs that were made with friends the other night.  Thank you for all your help ladies, it really was appreciated.




If you havent already got your curvy keepsake die I would be very happy to get one for you.  It would also be a pleasure to share some of the patterns for the animals that have been made so far.

Tomorrow, Friday night is birthday card night. If you would like to join in with making some cards please feel free to come along armed with the card, stamps and colours.  The theme for tomorrow is mens cards.  We kick off around 6.30pm for a few hours.  If you would like more information or venue directions, please let me know.

I guess it is time to potter, catch up and do what I can.   Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x

No comments: