Monday

Super Hero Monday

Good morning and here we are, another new week.  The weather today is going to be 7 degrees with a little rain in the afternoon.  That is after the freezing fog has gone, here it is very bad. 

What a busy weekend we have had.  Saturday lots of lovely ladies came to visit and we had a right laugh in the afternoon.  Saturday night I ate dinner, sat in my comfy chair and fell asleep, oops.

Sunday was a day of ironing and chores, goodness me I am so slow at ironing. I am struggling to hold the iron and move the clothes around the ironing board.  I think the time is coming to get a little help with chores so, if you know of anyone or can recommend someone please, do let me know.

Mum is still in hospital, as well as the urine infection and pnumonia, she has a hole in one of the valves to her heart.  I went to see her yesterday, wearing a mask and for only half an hour and she does look poorly.  I am very worried about her, which is understandable.

Paul has spent most of the weekend in his studio, continuing the building of the wall..  As soon as this room is ready we can commence work on the kitchen, which I am itching to start.  In the meantime, I will continue to declutter the rest of the house.

Here is a card that has been made recently using the Everyday Hero stamp set.



Heros can be girly as well as men so here is a card for both.  The clouds are from a very old die set.  I loved making these and hope you like them.  If you would like to see more samples from the Everyday Hero set please, do let me know.  If you would like to purchase the stamps, an order will be placed on Wednesday this week.

I had best get a wiggle on and start my day.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Monday x

No comments: