Wednesday

Midweek Musing on Wednesday

Good morning.  It is going to be a blustery day today with some rain.  Please keep your fingers crossed that my fence panels stay put.  I have enough to be getting on with without having to run down the road chasing fence panels....dont even picture it.

Yesterday wasnt a brilliant day health wise due to the injection but I carried on and felt much better for having done that.  Last night was a lovely evening with crafty friends and we put the world to rights, made a few little bits and ate cake.  Thank you so much ladies and I hope you enjoyed the night as much as I did.

Today I shall potter as much as possible.  I took my folic acid tablet just before I went to bed last night so I think I slept off most of the yakky side effects.  Today I just feel out of sorts.  Of course my fingers still dont work properly, knees are a little painful and I dont think I can drive but I can cope with all of that.

It is getting to that time of the year again where Baby Cards will soon be needed.  


I have made a few of these, which are in the box and all ready to go.

There is a crafting get together on Friday night.  It is bringingbackbirthdays night where you gather up everything you need to make a few birthday cards, sit down with other like minded crafters to make them.  This weeks theme is masculine birthday cards.  If this is something you fancy joining in with, it takes place in Derby, starts around 6.30pm and you are more than welcome.  Just let me know you hope to come along and if you need venue details, I can pass those on to you.

It has already gone 9am and I am still sat in pj's oops.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x


No comments: