Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and wow, isnt it warmer today.  Mr. weatherman says 9 degrees today with some showers in the morning.   I think I can cope with that. We have got a little tiny white snow drop come up in the middle of the new lawn.  It looks wonderful but I cant bend down enough to photograph it for you.   I do think that Spring is just about here.

Yesterday went in a flash.  Not too many chores got done either as it was a bad day as far as my hands, shoulders, legs and feet went but I managed.  I did have to take more medication last night and I have rang the rhumy people to see if I can have a steroid injection until the methatrexate kicks in (6-8 weeks).  Anything to get by each day....

My mum has turned a corner, phew.  She is still in hospital but she is sounding a lot brighter, not so much gooblydeegok although she is forgetting what she is trying to tell you.  We had a bit of a laugh over the phone last night so I am a lot happier.  They have taken out the drip that gives her the antibiotics and she has tablets instead.  She has been on oxygen so they are going to try and wean her off that over the next couple of days....what a relief.

Here are the February Thank You cards



These have been made using a free Sale a Bration stamp and an older Butterfly Basic flower in Mint Macaroon.  There is something very similar on the internet and I just knew I had to make it as soon as I saw it, as you do.    These are ready just in time as 'the orders' have arrived whoop whoop.

Off to do a little sorting and to see if I can give the bathroom a good scrub (as much as I am able).  Wishing you a Terrific Tuesday and thank you for having a read.


No comments: