Tuesday

More Sale a Bration items to choose from

Good morning.  I wasnt expecting the rain yesterday tut tut.  Although the temperature was over 15 degrees in the afternoon, that wind didnt make it feel that warm so I didnt get out in the garden.  Not sure about the weather today, so it will be a surprise.

Lovely to see so many friends yesterday and to catch up on everyones news.  Lots of exciting things are happening for some folks which is always good to hear. We all like happy news dont we?

This morning I am shifting stuff around in the craft room as I am expecting a few crafty friends tonight.

Here is a card that I really cant remember if I have shared it with you.  Note the Happy Birthday sentiment.  It has been made using the wonderful stitched framelit dies which are very versatile.



Stampin' Up! news.....MORE SALE A BRATION ITEMS  Yes, SU have brought out an additional 3 items that you can get for FREE when you spend £45 on products.






Some lovely looking bits.  If you would like more information about these SAB items, please let me know.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to x


No comments: