Friday

Dont Forget

Good morning and what a lovely morning it is, so far.  The forecast is 20 degrees with sunshine and clouds so it should be a really nice day.  I guess I shall be watering the garden at tea time tonight as I dont want to loose any of the flowers that are starting to appear.

I am going to have to take advice on what plant to put in the little triangle at the front of the house.  We still havent got round to digging up the pansies and replacing them but this will be a task for next week when Paul returns. 

I am up a lot earlier today as the dustbin men were so noisy.  I am really happy that they come round every week but there was a lot of shouting this morning which woke me up with a bit of a start.  Never mind as it means I get an extra couple of hours today to try to do things.


Dont forget to redeem your Bonus Coupons.  This offer of £4.50 will run out in less than a week.

Something else that we all have to swap is the old £1 coin.  I couldn't believe that we have to hand all these in within the next 8 weeks.  I have lots of little bags of these coins saved up and now I have to take them to the bank to get them changed or I guess I could pop a few coins in my handbag and spend them.....now there is an idea.

If you visited the blog on Wednesday you would have read about the bonfires.  We have a neighbour who has recently moved in (although I think they are working on the house and not living there).  This gent has had bonfire after bonfire and it isnt just a little one.  It is a big fire, plumes of black smoke and a smell that is awful.  This smell gets into my house so that when I wake up in a morning, I can smell it. On Wednesday at around 11am the smell was back, the smoke was sky high and you can hear the crackle.  So I pulled up my big girl pants and went round.  Knocked on the door and very politely said that if he didnt stop the bonfires, I would.  I came home and the bonfire was put out. We havent had another bonfire in the last couple of days so fingers crossed that another little problem has been solved.

I have become rather addicted to Stampin' Up's Happiest of Day stamp set and the Eclectic papers.  Here is a card that is rather different from the ones I usually like but I do love this.

The ribbon is so soft, the colours are so vibrant and the Lemon Lime Twist coulour, well, I am in love with it.

Today it is a visit to the hospital, some help with baking a cake and an evening with some wonderful friends. I am really looking forward to the whole day.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic Friday

P.S. Did you know that you can get ribbon by the meter rather than a whole reel?  Did you know that you can get half a pack of 12 X 12 papers? How about a few sheets of coloured cardstock rather than a full pack? Get in touch for more details.


SU Goodies used for todays card


Stamps - Stampin' Up! Happiest of Days
Card - Whisper White Thick and Soft Sky card
Papers -  Naturally Eclectic 12 x 12 designer papers
Ink - Archival Black
Ribbon - Soft Sky Chevron Ribbon
Stitched Shaped  Framelit Dies
Coloured with the 2017-2019 In colour markers and Soft Sky marker

No comments: