Friday

Soft Sayings

Good morning and yet another sunny day has been forecast for us.  Mr. weather man says rain around 6pm tonight though so that should water the gardens.

Lovely day yesterday, lots of pottering.  Cuppas and lots of chatter yesterday afternoon, what more could you ask for.

Christiana has made a wreath for Halloween which I think is great.  I may have to make something similar when she arrives.

Here is a bit of a closer look at one of the cards from the Soft Sayings Kit from Stampin' Up!
I just love all these In Colours together along with some twine, washi tape and a bit of gold sparkle.  This kit really is good value for money and I am so pleased that I have this and I am working my way through it, with a little help of course.

Dont forget that tonight is Christmas Card and Chatter night in Derby.  If you would like more information, please get in touch.

Off to start my day of pottering.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for having a read.  Tracey c





No comments: