Monday

Not all dinosaurs are extinct

Good morning and here we are, another start to another week.  It has started off a bit damp today and Mr. Weatherman has forecast more showers throughout the day.  Well that wont bother me too much.  I have to go for the dreaded blood test this morning and then I will be at home all day pottering.  I seem to be getting quite good at that.  I hope you had a good weekend.

We still have Pipa with us and whilst she is playful she has picked up a few naughty habits since she was last here.

I managed to do a PHD this weekend, with a little help of course.  In crafting terms, PHD means Projects Half Done

These are now finished and in the box waiting for the next birthday to come along.  I have used a fairly old stamp along with the retired punches for the greeting from Stampin' Up! The gray card is SU and the pens to colour in were again SU markers, which I think are brilliant.  If you would like a bit more information about SU products just give me a call.  I will be very happy to help you.


Here is another wreath that Christiana has made, not sure if she is going to be adding to it but I cant imagine what the craft room will look like once she comes home.  I guess she will be spending a lot of time in there making Christmas wreaths.

Well thanks for having a read, I hope you have a lovely day whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


No comments: