Thursday

Thank You s

Good morning and it looks like we shall be having a bit more of the same weather that we have had all week, a little sun, a little cloud and rain, then repeat.

I didnt do a lot yesterday but at least I didnt feel so poorly.  Today I managed a little lie in but dont plan on doing too much.

Here are this months Thank You cards and I have quite a few to give out too.
Lots of lovely colours with the flower shop stamp.  The Thank You stamp is also a lovely one taken from One Big Meaning.



I am expecting a few deliveries today which is always good news.  I have already had one delivery, I have company for a week whoop whoop as Pippa has returned. Should you plan on visiting please be careful when coming through the gates.
Off for a potter.  If you fancy a cuppa this afternoon, you are more than welcome to pop in.  Thanks for having a read, Tracey x


No comments: