Saturday

Friday feeling

Good morning and it is Friday.  I do still get that Friday feeling even though I havent been to work for a while.  I do look forward to the weekends and I dont know why. When Paul is away as the weekend is the same as the week for me but at least it still feels different.

Yesterday was such a lovely day with lots and lots of visitors, thank you all for coming along.  Your company really does brighten up the day.  I am expecting more visitors this afternoon too so if you want to call in, please do.

Here is a lovely card that was made a couple of weeks ago, thanks for everyone's help with this.
 
It is using the pocket full of sunshine set and matching dies.  It is great for lots of ocassions and I am sure you will be seeing me use this set a little more in the future.

I am pleased to say that I think I have caught up with all emails, letters, messages etc.  If you havent heard from me please send me a reminder.  It all takes me a little bit longer these days.


Well I hope that the weather stays nice for the weekend although we have been promised a little rain, for a change.  If you feel like calling in the please do.  Just ensure all gates are closed as you go through them as Pippa is a great escape artist.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely weekend x

No comments: