Thursday

Christmas Card No. 12

Brrrr its a cold day today. I dont think we can complain about the weather too much as in Derby we have been lucky so far. A lot of snow/sleet at the weekend and just generally damp, cold and gray ever since. I believe others already have had snow but I really dont mind if that gives us a miss. The forecast for up North today is very high winds, fingers crossed that everyone I know up there, and those I dont know of course, stay safe.

I have been lovely and warm at home, nipping out for my two walks each day which has been very refreshing. I am hoping to go to a park on Monday and have a wander round, that will certainly wake me up.

Here is a super duper Stampin' Up! Christmas card.
and a close up, but you will still need to click on it to make it larger
I have used the polar party stamp set with cherry cobbler and pool party card and ribbon. I made these cards in various sizes and just love them, hope you do too. The little "Merry Christmas" has been stamped on the Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch.
Katerina is coming for the weekend tomorrow YEAH. This will be her last weekend with us before she goes home to Cyprus for Christmas. Due to her visit I will have to miss a get together I was looking forward to on Saturday but I am sure that everyone will understand. I really dont like to miss one minute with my daughters if I can help it as every minute with them is so precious to me. I am sure the Katerina has the whole weekend planned out for me and I am positive that some of that time will include her favourite passtime, shopping. Really she can shop, shop and shop and never get tired of it lol.

*waving* to my new followers, thank you for joining in and reading my ramblings. I do hope that you find something inspirational on the blog.

Have a wonderful day, stay warm and thanks for having a read today

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Tracey, love the colours.
Even I don't much care for the weather we have at the moment :o)
Jackie xx