Monday

Monday Morning Feeling and Christmas Card No. 13

Lucky for me, or is it, anyway, I dont have that Monday morning feeling today. No work for me as I am still off work recovering from the mini stroke I had a few weeks ago. I am now on some new tablets for my blood pressure and am just getting used to them. That means that I am lucky enough to stay home and potter around, cleaning up after all the visitors we had yesterday. Wow, so many people came to see us its was amazing. Hopefully I will get into the craft room this evening for an hour for a play.

How about this for a little christmas cup cake
Here are some cards that I made a while ago using the Hostess Set Simply Soft


The lighting wasnt too good to take photographs and I dont have the skills with a camera that some friends have but I am sure you can make these little cards out.
Here is another Christmas card that I made earlier this year.
*Waving hello* to my new followers, welcome aboard to my blog. I do hope you will find something you like here.
Thanks for having a read on this very chilly (2 degrees) Monday morning and I hope you have a lovely day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Tracey, love the reindeer cupcake :o)
I didn't know you had a mini stroke! I hope that you are recovering well.....hugs
Jackie xx