Wednesday

Happy Birthday Pam

Today is my friends birthday. Pam hope you have a wonderful day. Here is the card that I made for her which I hope the postman delivered this morning.
Well I am now into my 7th week of not smoking and its a bit tough today but hopefully, if I keep pottering, the day will get easier.
Paul got home safe and sound and fingers crossed, he shouldnt be going away again this side of Christmas. Katerina also got back to Cyprus safe and sound although she did have a 5 hour delay, bless her.
Well its cold, damp and miserable outside but inside its warm, the washer is on and I am going to sit and wrap some presents for Santa to take away (grandchildren read this blog). I know that the grandchildren have all been good girls so Santa should bring them lots of presents and surprises this year and with only 10 sleeps to go, YES 10 I had best get writing even more Christmas cards.
Thanks for stopping by and having a read, have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

A lovely CAS card Tracey. Glad to hear Paul got home safely and Katerina too :o)
Jackie xx